As a copywriter for Vrindavan Today your primary responsibility will be to create engaging content that aligns with Vrindavan Today‘s mission statement and goals. You will be working on a team consisting of editors, operations manager, and publishing assistants.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Create content relevant to devotional life in Vrindavan, IN as outlined in the mission statement and goals.
- Bring awareness to the positive work of different individuals and institutions in Vrindavan, IN.
- Success will be determined by reader engagement as measured in comments, visitor count and social sharing.
- Multimedia savviness. Ability to enhance content with original and/or edited photography, audio, & video.
- Excellent command of English language. Clear communication.
- Understanding and experience of devotional life in bhakti tradition.
- Experience using WordPress.
- Negotiable. Generous compensation commensurate with industry standard and experience.
Application for position will only be accepted after filling out and submitting the form. Please allow 2-3 days to review your application.