Sign up today for free and be the first to get your daily dose of braja dust.
Vrindavan Today brings you daily news of Braj and Vrindavan Dhams — the temple and ashram life, special events, environmental and heritage protection. Come here to stay in touch with the Holy Dham of Sri Sri Radha and Krishna!
Vrindavan Today is a non-denominational, non-sectarian site dedicated to the uplift and positive development of the Dham.
The goals of Vrindavan Today are:
- Attract readers from all around the world to experience the spiritual, religious and cultural glories of Vrindavan and Braj,
- Build a community of Vrindavan vasis beyond the limits of any one institution or organization,
- Create awareness of the positive work that different individuals and institutions are doing in Braj/Vrindavan,
- Publicize vital issues related to the “bhauma” Vrindavan of today, especially those concerning heritage and environment,
- Become an important source of information about these issues, both past and present,
- Engage people actively in ways that will serve the interests of the Dham.