A contract is also being chalked out which will ensure the delivery of flowers to the ashram from temples located in various districts of the country.
As per the plan, flowers from Varanasi, Mirzapur, Banke Bihari, ISKCON temple and several other temples will be used to make the essence.
The government plans to disburse 20 percent of the revenue generated from the sale of the essence to the temple and the remaining 80 percent money will be used for welfare of women.
Earlier, the widows prepared 100 kg gulal from flowers, which was gifted to PM Narendra Modi and all ministers of Uttar Pradesh on the occasion of Holi.
Latest posts by VT Staff (see all)
- Shrivatsa Goswami: Let’s work together to restore Mother Yamuna’s Health - March 24, 2018
- Radha Rani’s lake of tears to be filled with Ganga water - March 24, 2018
- Mystery shrouded the disappearance of Politician’s daughter-in-law - March 24, 2018